Our full day 4WD summer adventure takes you into the heart of the pristine Brindabella National Park where you will have the opportunity to explore untouched mountain ranges, swim in crystal clear freshwater streams and have lunch beside one of the many pristine rivers the Brindabellas have to offer.
We are experienced and passionate guides and would love to share our local knowledge and zest for exploring the unknown with like minded travellers, as well as sharing a beer or two along the way! Our groups are small and intimate, allowing us to take you to those 'off-the-beaten-track' spots.
If you have a love of outdoors, would like to leave those bumpy 4WD tracks to experienced off roaders and are searching for a true Aussie experience, then this is the adventure for you!
*Note: All food and transport included. Pick up available from Canberra
Summer 4WD Adventure - Full Day
- Pickup available from Canberra
- Please advise us of any dietry requirements prior to trip
- Tours will not operate if harsh weather is predicted
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour
- Expect to experience some extreme dirt roads/4WD trails
Comfortable walking/hiking shoes